Sunday 15 May 2011

okay blogging....this should be fun.

things to know:
1. I like to bake, a lot.
2. I plan to blog about baking
3. I probably won't get to post very much as I am much too lazy.
4. This is more of a personal food diary for myself and I highly doubt anyone else will bother to read this if they aren't my friends. If you aren't my friend and are reading this, I am quite touched and I like you. Please don't go away.

photos of food I have made before.
these have also been posted on my flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/kermime/sets/72157625609658062/
cupcakes


black forest, lemon and coconut, chocolate and raspberry ice cream cake
popcorn macarons
raspberry macarons

























lavender cream cupcake

okay then! let the blogging begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment